Drycore Quebec can handle almost all of your new construction needs whether it be purely a project with an existing set of drawings or whether it be a design build/turnkey style project. We offer expert manpower and quality materials to suit your needs now and into the future.
Our ability to adapt and change with our clients lets us help them build their projects in the beginning and lets us better serve them when it comes time to renovate those existing installations to suit their growing needs. We have successfully completed design build/turnkey contracts including over 100,000 square feet of commercial retail buildings in the greater Montréal area. We designed and built the electrical system for the whole 100K square feet in house.
We can take an existing set of drawings and specifications and provide all your electrical requirements to give you a fully functional end product.
Commercial Electrical Services:
- New Construction and Renovation
- Whether you already have engineered drawings or require a design build project, there is nothing we cannot do.
- There is nothing too big or neither too small nor too complicated, we work with you hand in hand to make sure you get what you want when you want.
- We have experience working with LEED buildings and projects.
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Lighting retrofits and/or upgrades
- Server Rooms
- We have crews specifically accustomed to working in and building server rooms.
- We can design and build server rooms with as much or little redundancy for your power requirements.
- We have installed UPS system as large as 75KVA 600/347V with 4 hour battery run times with generator back up.
- We are accustomed to working in high security facilities for various Banks and other financial institutions.
- Need a new backup generator, we can supply and install the right size generator for your needs.
- We can replace/repair you existing generator as well.
- Ventilation/Mechanical Upgrades
- We can work with you to replace your aging motors and pumps with newer high efficiency Variable Frequency Drives to cut both you utility costs while improving reliability and lifespan of your buildings equipment.
- Solar Panels
- Looking to cut your utility costs or just want to be green conscious? No matter your needs we can design and install a Solar Photovoltaic system to suit your requirements.
Have a situation that requires immediate attention?Contact Us